Political scientist pursuing independent and collaborative research, publishing results, evaluating students’ training
programmes, assisting with preparation of submissions to funding sources, liaising with offsite collaborators.
Guest lecturing/Short-term visits at: the Departament of European Studies, Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle III (France) – Visiting Professor (December 2013), Department of History and International Relations, University of Porto (Portugal) - LLP ERASMUS, Visiting Professor (May 2012,2014,2015), European University Institute, Florence, Italy, Short-term research visit (September 2011), Department of Political Science, University of Bucharest (Romania), Visiting Research Fellow (October-November 2011) Department of Political Science and
International Relations, University of Istanbul (Turkey) - LLP ERASMUS, Visiting Lecturer (May 2010) Department of Political Science, University of Madrid (Spain) - LLP ERASMUS, Visiting Lecturer (May 2009, April-May 2008), Department of Education, University of Oulu (Finland) - LLP ERASMUS, Visiting Lecturer (March 2007) Department of Arts, Kiev University, Ukraine – Study Visit (April-May 2005).
Five representative publications:
- SPACE – Socio-political Alternatives in the Central Europe, (eds. with K. Sobolewska-Myślik), 2014 ELIPSA, Warsaw;
- (book chapter) Radical right in Poland - from the mainstream to the margins.Case of interconnectivity. [in:] Minkenberg M., 2015 (ed.) Transforming the transformation? The East European Radical Right in the political process, Routledge 2015, pp. 157-183;
- (book chapter with N. Styczyńska) Europeanization of Parliamentary level. Polish case, [in:] Mannin M., Bretherton Ch., 2013 (eds.) Europeanisation of European Politics, Palgrave Macmillan;
- (book chapter) Political parties of the margins in Poland. Re-thinking political party concept, [in:] Wincławska M., Pacześniak A.,2013 (eds.) Partie Polityczne w Polsce i w Europie, Toruń.
- (working paper) State, NGO, Media Towards Right Wing Extremism in Poland – Between Prevention and Restrictions, Friedrich Ebert Fundation Working Papers Series, Budapest 2009, www.fesbp.hu.
Assistant Professor at the Department of Political Science, Pedagogical University of Krakow, Poland